Home

Car shakes when accelerating transmission

Car Shakes When Accelerating: Causes + Diagnosis

If your car is shaking when you're accelerating you could have a problem with the U-joints wearing out. If you take a look where the U joint and the drive shaft meet you may notice some residue of rust to indicate parts are beginning to corrode and break down Your vehicle's engine and transmission send power to a differential and on to the wheels through a driveshaft. It rotates to transmit that power and torque, so a bend can cause major vibrations as.. There are multiple things that can cause a shaking or vibrating issue like you've described. The most common source of this issue is a loose vacuum line or even loose or faulty motor mounts. It is also possible that your ignition system components (spark plugs, plug wires, and distributor) are worn out and need to be replaced Then all of a sudden you feel the car shaking when shifting gears. Or maybe it seems to stop shifting and now it has no power when you take off from a stop. Then again, maybe the engine RPM is a little too fast when you're cruising down the road, because the transmission isn't shifting into high gear

10 Reason Why Your Car Shakes When Accelerating At Low Spee

8 Reasons Why Your Car Shakes When Accelerating - Mechanic

1. Auto repair shop owner/operator. High School or GED. 502 satisfied customers. 2003 F 150: 4to 50 mph the engine shakes..accelerating..my fuel filter. I have a 2003 F 150 5.4 L. When I get up to 4to 50 MPH the engine shakes. I can make it go away by accelerating or letting off of the gas
  2. Car Shakes When Accelerating Transmission Every driver or car owner should understand that the transmission filter is another vital car component that should not be ignored. One of the effects of a clogged transmission filter is that your car will begin to shake, while accelerating
  3. A stuck caliper starts to shake at 40 to 50 mph, and the vibration becomes worse with acceleration. When car vibrates when accelerating, it's not unusual to get a whiff of burning odor when the car stops. >> Best deals for you: Toyota Prius 2011 for sale, Subaru Forester 2008 for sale #6
  4. A misfiring engine is one of the most common reasons your Edge will shake when accelerating. A vehicle's ignition system consists of spark plugs, coil packs, and maybe plug wires. If it is an older model, it'll have a distributor and coil instead of coil packs
  5. If your car shakes when accelerating, it could be caused by a number of things like; engine shaking from a bad motor mount. Read how our mechanic diagnoses and fixes the top 3 causes of a car shaking
  6. If the level of transmission fluid runs low, your car will shake upon acceleration. It needs immediate attention because the shake it creates is quite intense. There are more causes which your beloved car vibrates. The problem can arise for a bent axle, spark plugs, worn ball joints, loose hoses, and many other reasons

Whining, Grinding, Shaking and Noise. If you hear a grinding noise or feel a shake when the car shifts gears (particularly in manual transmissions), things are not functioning as they should. Also, if the car seems particularly noisy when in neutral, it can be a symptom of transmission trouble. 4. Leaking transmission fluid There are various reasons why vehicles shake while accelerating and some of them include a clogged transmission filter, a worn-out universal joint and low transmission fluid. The common type of vibration is mainly felt through the steering wheel of the car as it accelerates, and it is a very dangerous condition because it can cause unstable.

You may feel the vibration through the steering wheel, seat, or in the brake pedal. There are numerous reasons why your vehicle is shaking, and we're naming the top 10. 1. Engine. Several parts within a car's engine could cause a vehicle to shake if they malfunction. These include the engine air filter and spark plugs Shakes when accelerating. How to fix a car that shakes when accelerating DIY with Scotty Kilmer. How to replace u-joints. How to fix a car that shakes and ra.. Check engine light flashing car shaking is a clear sign of trouble. Vibration or shaking may be caused by misfires, poor fuel pressure, or faulty spark plugs. You should also know that a defective idle air control valve might make the engine idle drop significantly. This may cause the motor to vibrate or shake abnormally Entire car shakes only when I accelerate! 11 Answers. My 2000 S40 shakes when I push the gas peddle. It seems to be worse going up an incline. If I release the gas the car stops shaking. The car sounds like it is not getting any power or like it is strug..

Shake, Shake, Shake - Car Shakes when Braking. If your car shakes or vibrates while you're braking, there's no need to blame the transmission. A healthy transmission is able to change gears smoothly. When an automatic transmission is struggling, you may notice a shimmying feeling as it engages each gear Heavy Transmission Vibration. This heavy vibration is felt throughout the vehicle under acceleration, especially when the transmission is under load, such as driving up a hill or pulling a trailer.

Any suggestions? It's difficult to show the shudder or vibration on video http://www.diagnostic-world.com Car shakes when accelerating? Here's what you should know. Shake, rattle, and roll. These words work well as the lyrics of a song but when they are applied to cars, they refer to annoying vibrations, and form the basis of the most commonly occurring problems faced by car owners today. Nonetheless, car manufacturers go to great lengths to. Under normal driving conditions, your car does not shudder or shake when accelerating. You have a suspension system which keeps the shaking and vibrations to a minimum. This system allows there to be a smooth driving experience for both you and your passengers Hi Guys, Need advise for my almost 8 year-old Honda Stream. Recently, I can feel my car shaking when I try to accelerate. This happens especially when I am accelerating up a slope. I dun think it is the engine mount as it was replaced less than 2 yrs ago. What could be the cause

Most of the vibrating feels like its coming from the passenger side. There isn't any other noise or vibration except when driving at highway speeds accelerating around 60mph and gets very bad if I get up to 80mph. Sometimes I feel a little jitter between 30-60. Trans feels like it shifts good When our car is moving in gear and reaches 2000 rpm it starts to shake violently. Just before this happened it hesitated slightly while driving at about 40 mph. If you rev the engine in neutral you can rev much higher than 2000 rpm with no shaking. When battery was disconnected and reconnected it stopped for about 3 days of driving. Then it started again. 1995 Maxima 5 speed manual transmission I have a 1996 Corolla DX When I'm accelerating, the car will vibrate/shake. The amount of vibrate/shaking changes with speed. have a 1993 toyota corolla dx with a 7a-fe 1.8 liter engine & 4 speed automatic transmission.The car has a vibration starting at 45mph. 7. Reaction score. 0. I have noticed a problem with my LR3. When cruising down the highway at 70 mph I notice that when i gently accelerate to 75 the car has a noticeable (not violent) vibration from either the engine, transmission, or something, that lasts for a few seconds then goes away. It sort of feels like I am driving over ruts in the road

Car Shakes When Accelerating: 13 Strong Reasons & How to

Car Vibrates When Accelerating: Check These 5 Things (Solved

Car Shakes When Accelerating At Low Speed? Diagnosing Problem. The primary activity is to test the front tires for side-to-side or sidelong vibrations. Do it at moderate speeds and lift every one of the tires separately. At that point, get the tire on the base and the top and rock it If there are any problems with the transmission it may lead to your F150 shaking during acceleration and other engine issues. If the truck is revving higher than it normally does at lower speeds, this is a major warning sign. You may also hear a loud sound while accelerating. If this occurs, it may be time to take a look at the transmission Our auto defect attorneys are investigating reports that 2016-2017 Chevrolet Camaros experience transmission shuddering, shaking, and vibration issues. Drivers of the SS A8 eight-speed Camaro have reported experiencing a shake or shudder between 25 and 80 mph while the transmission is changing gears. According to these reports, many drivers. A catalytic converter replacement cost is anywhere between $900 - $2500 depending on your car make and model. 9. Bad Transmission Control Module. When a car jerks when accelerating, it can also be caused by a transmission problem. A common cause would be the transmission control module, or often called the solenoid

When accelerating between 40-65/70 mph the car vibrates. It is most pronounced between 40-50 and vibrates more at slower acceleration speeds. It only happens when accelerating the car. To cruise or coast the vibration is non existent. Even on cruise control you get the vibration when the car needs to accelerate to go uphill or maintain speed Car shudders at 40-55 MPH. A '98 with an automatic transmission the shudders and shakes at 40-55 MPH during acceleration and more so while turning right under power, it smooths out/stops at 60+. Rebuilt the front end short of engine and transmission replacement including replacing all of the mounts. Posted by otnaze on Jul 05, 2008 The car shakes when stopped. The car is shaking when idle. The car shakes when driving slow. The car shakes when accelerating. The car shakes when braking. Each timing can represent a different type of problem. However, often the problems are easy to fix. Just knowing the common causes will suffice and help you fix the problem. 11 Common Car. My car shakes when I accelerate. Loose or damaged engine mounts may also be to blame if your car shakes when accelerating. As previously mentioned, damaged and loose engine mounts can't efficiently absorb the vibrations produced by your cranking engine, so you're likely to feel them when you step on the gas Solution: If you can't park your vehicle in a location that's above freezing, take it to a car wash, where you can spray off the accumulated frozen gunk. That should solve the problem — at least until the next storm hits. If your vehicle shakes when accelerating. Again, the items mentioned in the section on idling can come into play here

Car Shudders When Accelerating ️ Everything You Need To Kno

1. An internal combustion engine does not have constant power output. The power it produces varies with the speed that it is turning. When an engine is listed as producing say, 200 horsepower, it is always stated as, for example, 200 hp @ 3500rpm..
  2. Damaged Motor Mounts. If your motor mount is damaged, this can cause the engine to vibrate and your car to shake while idling, or even while the car is stopped. Since it is more uncommon for your car to shake while stopped, if you feel your car shaking, a damaged motor mount is usually the culprit. This component is in charge of supporting the.
  3. I have a stock 1998 S320 and the car shudders when I accelerate through 25mph to 40mph, not really noticeable at higher speeds. Help
  4. Our jx has 3k miles. Car recently began occasionally bucking or shaking at low speed ( 15-20mph) which stops after stepping on or off the gas. Seems like the transmission.?? Any similar experiences? Will be bringing back to dealer soon and will get back to the forum with any info
  5. Transmission Problems. One of the major causes of whining noise can be the friction in the car transmission during acceleration. The friction can be caused by low transmission fluid (view on Amazon) levels or worn-out gears. Consider a thorough check-up of the transmission to figure out the specific cause
  6. 2000 Chevrolet Impala. my impala shakes when I accelerate, I got the tires rotated and balanced, and replaced the right front wheel bearing but it still shakes when I accelerate and makes a noise when I accelerate. Replace ur cv or half shafts. just did this on my 00 ls and it stopped shaking. I had all the symptoms u did
  7. Category: automotive auto parts. 4.3/5 (1,726 Views . 26 Votes) Vibration. Lockup torque converters were added to many newer-model vehicles to help with fuel economy. However, vibration problems can happen when these torque converters go bad. The vibration felt is known as lockup shudder and may occur due to a bad engine or transmission as well
8 Reasons Why Your Car Shakes When Accelerating - Mechanic10 Common Reasons Why Your Car Jerks While Accelerating

Six Reasons Your Car Vibrates When Accelerating The Driv

There is a number of gears that form a complete transmission system of the car. And for regular uses, those gears get worn out. That can cause noises and vibration while you're trying to accelerate the car. Low or bad transmission fluid. Another part of the transmission system is the transmission of fluid flow 11 Reasons Why Your Car Vibrates While Accelerating. Below, we've compiled a list of the 11 most common reasons why your car might vibrate while accelerating — and what to do about them. Please note, however, that this list only covers shaking while accelerating; shaking while decelerating is an entirely different issue altogether. 1 Basically, when accelerating from a stop, a certain throttle will cause the car to move forward but then the rate of acceleration will plummet before it then picks back up. Subiesailor, I had your exact thoughts about the transmission upshifting too soon due to how it happens under a certain throttle application 2013 Honda CRV 4 Cylinder, 52k miles: When accelerating slowly, vibration or shudder felt especially when shifting into 2/3rd gear. Honda put out a Service Bulletin #15-086 in 2016

Car shudders when accelerating and going uphill, seems li

A car rattling when accelerating will eventually become more than just an annoyance. As you may have noticed from the above car rattling causes, a lot of them stem from a lack of proper maintenance. For this reason, be sure to take care of your car, and if it does start rattling, handle it before it gets worse When your transmission slips, it may show an RPM of 3500+ or take a long time to coast. Additionally, your vehicle may seem to delay accelerating when you press on the gas, which is an indication that it is not transmitting enough power to the engine's internal combustion part. Transmission slips could also result from broken or worn out bands

After I complained, a technician from the dealer took the car for a test drive. They gave me the work order and a separate piece of paper titled: SSM49151-2020 Escape 1.5 ECOBOOST VIBRATION AND/OR BOOM NOISE WHILE DRIVING. In short it said, Setting the drive mode to Sport may help Your Club Car DS may shake when accelerating because of an overly tight drive belt or a clutch issue. Sometimes, this problem happens when the carburetor fails to mix the fuel properly. The following tips can help to address these issues in a 1988 gas Club Car DS

My car shakes occasionally (when idle and accelerating). Every once in a while when I turn my car on it starts shaking and when I start driving, it is as if the car lost half of its acceleration power. Sometimes the idling starts in the middle of the highway at high speeds and other times its right when I start my car Car shakes when accelerating transmission. Car acceleration occurs when the rear wheels exert such a force against the ground in a horizontal direction that it makes the car to start accelerating. The problem in brake rotors is the most common cause of the shaking when we brake. Brake rotors are precision engineered parts that need to sit. 2.4 4) Worn and Damaged Axle. 3 Symptoms and Signs of Bad CV Axles. 3.1 1) Excessive Vibrations. 3.2 2) Shaking of the Steering Wheel. 3.3 3) Difficulty of Steering. 3.4 4) Lack of Control and Bounciness. 3.5 5) Vibrations Once the Vehicle Accelerates I have have Honda Accord 2000 with manual 5 gear transmission. During acceleration it shakes like front end is ready to jump out. Engine doesn't misfire or anything - I have plenty of power on all RPMs and no hesitation - car just goes! However under acceleration it shakes horribly

Transmission Slipping. If your car is shifting for no apparent reason and your engine starts making a whining noise, you may have problems with a slipping transmission. RPM readings of above 3,500 or a delay in acceleration can indicate a transmission is slipping. This may be caused by low transmission fluid, or worse, worn transmission bands. Honda CR-V Shakes. I have a 97 CRV with 130K miles.I have owned it for near a year.It has a shake when starting from a stop-more noticeable when you hard accelerate.Also noticeable when you accelerate making a right turn from a stop.Not on a left turn.Shake shows up past the first gear.I have replaced or added new tires,front wheel bearings,two. I have a 2010 Chevrolet Captiva 2010 2.4 DOHC LT AWD. I am having a vibration coming front the front of the car (Sounds like engine bay) when accelerating at low RPM or when the car is under a bit of load. I dont get this at idle, car purrs like a kitten at idle. It only seems to do it at low RPMS (1000 - 2000) When the fluid levels are low, the car will shake and vibrate during accelerating because the worn-out transmission components have overheated. When the transmission fluids are low, the causalities are the areas where there is excess friction, which are the axles, clutch, gears and shafts

Whenever I accelerate between around 35 - 60 mph you can feel a really rough vibration. When I'm just cruising I can't feel any vibrations. It doesn't feel like its coming from anywhere specific, it just feels like the whole car is shaking. And even weirder, the vibrations only occur after it's been driven for around 15mins or more I began to notice that when I got over about 50 or 55 mph the car started shuddering or vibrating when I accelerated. As long as I held the speed steady no problem, but at 60 mph, or 70 or even 80, it ran smoothly as long as I held my speed but as I would begin to increase speed, the vibration would increase rapidly It vibrates on acceleration between 1500-2500 rpm, and also in park between 1500-2500, with the strongest vibration at 2100. If I put a jack under the transmission pan and just BARELY jack it up, the vibration in park completely goes away. Obviously I can't test that for the acceleration but I'm assuming it would also go away I'm reviving this thread from the dead as I found it researching my front end vibration. I'm selling my car in the next 3-4 months and don't want to randomly replace parts until I resolve the issue but I can't sell my car they way it is. The vibration is most prevalent between 50-65mph under acceleration (my foot or cruise control)

Car Shaking When Shifting: Is It A Transmission Problem

1. Shaking when accelerating from a stop with a stick shift (pickup truck, engine) User Name: the clutch in to a certain extent will produce this horrible shaking which feels like it ought to be powerful enough to shake the transmission right off of its mounts. stick shift foils car jacker, Automotive, 3 replies Driving stick shift.
  2. g up to speed on the highway or slight acceleration at highway speeds (>60 mph), engine revving between 2k to 3k rpm. If I let off the gas pedal, the vibration will stop
  3. This may also occur when the vehicles are accelerating in a single gear and not necessarily switching gears. Drivers have said that the shift is sometimes so violent that it feels as if they have been hit by another car. This was due to a severe shuddering & shifting in the transmission & severe shake in the front end at 70-90mph. They.
  4. g off an entrance ramp to get up to highway speeds in the 60-65-70 mph area. Once up to speed, the shake or vibration immediately goes away
  5. (Felt like somebody hitting me from behind when shifting from 1st to 2nd, and 2nd to 3rd.) Emptied the transmission, and re-filled it with new fluid and a product called LubeGard - Seemed to resolve the issue fairly quickly, and it's been fine since. 2 months ago, my car began shaking when I accelerate
  6. Had steering wheel shaking when going about 60-65 mph on my 2005 EXL alignment done still shook Have new front struts, rear shocks, all rotors pads, front control arms, sway bar links and bushings. Steering wheel still shook

And if your car shakes when you hit the gas to gain the speed of 30, 40, 50, 60, or 70 MPH, it indicates some mechanical or electrical issues. Those issues must be addressed early to avoid future expensive maintenance. Here are some possible reasons for car shaking while accelerating: Tires. One of the primary reasons for car shaking is the tires Joined Oct 9, 2005. ·. 44 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · Jul 6, 2013. When I get on the gas at freeway speeds (65-80 mph) my car starts to shake or wobble like crazy. I go faster and it wobbles a little less but by faster I mean 100 mph. I have rotated and balanced the tires, checked air pressure, and that didn't work If your car is jerking around when you accelerate this is a warning sign that there is a bigger problem with your car. The experts at AAMCO Colorado can help you diagnose your car and get you back on the road fast. Call or schedule online with one of 14 Front Range locations today Discussion Starter · #1 · Oct 17, 2006. Basically, the car shakes pretty badly if I get on the gas. Only if I get on the gas. Doesn't have to be much, just to where I work the engine. It wont do it in idle, or just cruising. Its not related to engine speed or what gear I'm in just road speed. That makes me think it can't be the transmission The car jerking during acceleration is more obvious when the car needs more power. It may be a mass airflow sensor issue. A fault mass airflow sensor will cause the wrong air mass value and lead to poor engine power. Wrapping it All Up. Anyone or a combination of these factors can be the reason why your car jerks when accelerating

Why Is My Car Shaking? Diagnose Wobbles, Vibrations, and

2013 Altima, 2.5 CVT. Shaking when accelerating from stop. Straight or turning. Very noticeable until 30mph or so. No - Answered by a verified Auto Mechani And at freeway speeds, the car vibrates in the steering wheel as well when pushing the accelerator. There is not a lot of vibration in the steering wheel at low speeds, just at higher speeds. The pedals shake at all speeds under acceleration. I just changed the transmission fluid with ATF DW-1 Discussion Starter · #1 · Mar 16, 2016. I just purchased a very nice 06 xle camry w/ 160k miles 4 days ago. The car is in awesome condition and even the engine is spotless. The only issue is there is a weird vibration when accelerating to about 45-50 mph and then it smooths out. I noticed it a day after i bought the car and yesterday i took. Car vibrates while accelerating, when coasting no vibration Vibration seems to be coming through the wheels Posted by john dalton on Mar 01, 201

The transmission shudders and shakes very frequently. Vehicle also periodically will almost stall while driving. Overall the vehicle just feels incredibly unsafe and unreliable while operating. titanhardcore. I have own a 2005 Titan SE 2WD for many years. Decided to trade up to a 2007 Titan LE 4x4 last Monday, both Crew Cab. Of course, after I brought it I noticed that when I accelerate slowly in this Titan, I can feel a deep vibration from the engine/transmission, which I never had with me SE. The vibration is not in the steering wheel I have a 05 Tacoma with a 6-speed manual transmission and the V6 with about 74,000 miles. We just drove across country towing a heavy moving trailer, and towards the end of the trip (in the mountains) the truck started to develop a vibration or pulsation only while accelerating in all gears (especially noticable at highway speeds)

Driving Tips - CAR FROM JAPAN

There is a slight vibration or flutter felt in the gas pedal and steering between 20 and 25 miles per hour during slight to moderate acceleration or going uphill. Allignment, new tires, tire rotation, and balancing does not fix the problem. It does not necessarily occur during shifting. It is only noticeable on smooth roads after the car is. 773 Posts. #3 · Jun 10, 2015. In my experience vibration only during acceleration has been primarily caused by bad inner CV joints, as already mentioned. It would be wise to lift the car and check that the wheels aren't obviously loose (bad wheel bearing or anything of that nature), and if not look into the axles Ever since I bought the car, I have had the worst experience with the transmission. It is the worst car to drive. I have taken it into the shop 4 times. When I have taken it into the shop, they took my car to Watsonville to test drive it. When I received my car back, there was a smell of cigarettes and the ashes were all over the car

Reaction score. 43. Vibration on acceleration is usually on FWD cars, or AWD transverse engine vehicles, and it usually relates to a faulty CV axle and / or bad engine mounts throwing the CV angles out of whack. A RWD drive shaft that vibrates will usually just get worse with speed or even get worse when coasting car shakes while accelerating. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 11 of 11 Posts. C. car monster · Registered. Joined Feb 15, 2014 · 4 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Feb 15, 2014. It's a 2002 Toyota Camry, v6..

12 Reasons Your Car Shakes When Accelerating [Including

If your car is accelerating slowly or is shaking when you do accelerate then your spark plugs may well be worn out. A spark plug is composed of materials that work together to produce a spark hot enough to ignite the air-fuel mixture. When these materials wear out, the spark plug will not be as effective as it could be •the vibration in park at 2000 rpm is unrelated to the vibration when accelerating. The 2000 rpm vibration is a distinct vibration. When acceleration, it's more of a hesitation side to side shaking that is only there under load. If I cruise at 2000 there is no vibration. •if I put the car in 1st gear and accelerate. It vibrates

2018 Black Widow said: Hey everyone , just got my 2018 scat and I'm getting a slight vibration when accelerating at cruising speed. , it feels as if the transmission is in too high of gear and is struggling , of course the dealer said no codes were found and couldn't find any problems after doing multiple tests .The engine is running excellent Opon acceleration the cars shakes but coasts fine is a clear indication of a bad CV joint. The CV joint may appear fine and the boot may be ok. If you look inside a CV joint, there are 3 main bearings that ride on needle bearings. Those needle bearing will go bad and fall out leaving the main bearing unsupported Why does my car make a high-pitched noise when I accelerate? 1. You hear a high - pitched squeal when accelerating: If you notice a loud squeal when accelerating, especially if your car is just warming up, it could be that you have a loose or worn fan belt. Usually if your fan belts are worn, it could mean your timing belt needs replaced as well Shaking and vibration felt when accelerating is often because of low amounts of transmission fluid. This can be rather scary, so topping off the transmission fluid is essential. Clogged Transmission Filter- This problem features the same symptoms of low transmission fluid. You may feel your car shake violently whenever you accelerate The most likely causes would be low transmission fluid, a shift solenoid, transmission mounts, or a drive shaft. Your best bet may be to have a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, take a look at the car in person in order to diagnose and repair your acceleration issue

(Updated on June 30, 2020) Car engine hesitation is a noticeable problem that can occur as you're driving. When you go to step on the gas pedal to accelerate, you will suddenly feel like the power has been lost in the engine for a couple of seconds The most common cause of a car that won't accelerate is a lean air-fuel mixture. The mass airflow sensor measures the air entering the engine, and the engine control unit is then calculating how much fuel should be injected into the engine.. Commonly, this sensor gets dirt if you have an open-air filter or haven't changed the air filter in a while She loves the car why it is frustrating now that we are going back to the dealership for the 3rd time in the last 6 months for the same issue. ~35k miles: In November of '16, we started having a shake/shudder from the front end under acceleration Why does my car shake when i accelerate. Accident is the major cause of bent axle. Common Causes of a Car Shaking When It Accelerates. Your vehicles engine and transmission send power to a differential and on to the wheels through a driveshaft. Hence when the driveshaft is faulty you are likely to experience a shake when you accelerate

Re: Truck jerks when accelerating. nealinator wrote: A custom tune (Lewtune) on the 6L80 transmission helps greatly with the funky stock gear hunting. The shudder may be something else though. The shudder going up a hill is gone. But the shake when slowing down to about 20 and then accelerating is still there Cause. Mercedes-Benz motor mounts are fluid filled instead of rubber mounts that are used on most cars. Mercedes-Benz the engine mounts start to loose fluid around the 100k mile mark. Once a crack develops on the motor mount, they loose all the fluid over time and the vibrations get worse. Mercedes cars have three mounts 6 Posts. Discussion Starter • #1 • Jul 12, 2009. I have just joined the forum and looking for your help with my 2004 X5. It slight vibrates when I accelerate at a speed around 50-55 or at 70 mph. This happens on uphill and only when I accelerate. The vibration can be felt more thru gas pedal rather than steering wheel So I would try and accelerate and the car would struggle to go and then suddenly have the power to go. The engine was always rather lack luster and I had to fight the thing to go. If I drove in sport mode then it would feel like a normal car, but the vibration issue would still occur in this mode 2. It starts when gently accelerating beyond 50mph and fades away at around 80mph. 3. The vibration is present between those speeds if gently acceleration or holding speed. 4. At around 65mph a barely audible low-pitch thrumthrumthrum pulsing sound starts. 5. All symptoms seem to get slightly worse if the highway is curving to the right. 6

Starting around 30,000 miles, I began to notice a vibration/grinding noise while accelerating through 35 to 40 mph. The noise would last for 10 to 15 seconds and then stop. I took my MDX into my Acura dealer at 35,000 miles while it was under warranty and they said they could not reproduce the problem Shuddering/Shaking when going slow in my car. I get a bit of a shuddering or hitching with the car. This can be if I'm slowly accelerating from a stop or just driving slowly (first noticed it when I was stuck behind a truck on the way to work). depending on the car transmission fluid / filter comes up between 50k and 100k miles, usually. 2006 Ford Expedition. My Ford has 113K miles on it. The truck, when getting up to higher speeds runs and shifts perfect.We changed the ignition coils and spark plugs, transmission fluid, oil changed, and got the catalytic converter checked and it test fine. The U-joints are good to. The problems are that the idle is fine, but when coming off from a stop accelerating to around 30 mph the RPM.

Auto Parts Guideline - Top Rated Auto Accessories, PartsHonda Acura Civic Integra Aluminum Rear Control :Acura CarFord transit vibration when acceleratingHow Dual-Clutch Transmissions Work - autoevolution7 Symptoms of a Bad Ignition Coil (and Replacement Cost)